Spinach, Tomato & Goat Cheese Pesto Pizza
10 ingredients · 20 minutes · 4 servings
2/3 cup Walnuts
1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Lemon (juiced)
4 cups Baby Spinach (divided)
1 cup Basil Leaves
1/4 tsp Sea Salt
1/2 tsp Black Pepper
4 Brown Rice Tortillas
1 cup Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
1/2 cup Goat Cheese (crumbled)
1. Preheat oven to 410 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Create your pesto in a food processor or blender by combining walnuts, olive oil, lemon juice, half of the baby spinach, basil, sea salt and black pepper. Blend until smooth. Transfer into a jar.
3. Take the remaining baby spinach and finely chop.
4. Lay your brown rice tortillas on a flat surface. Use a spoon to add desired amount of pesto and spread evenly across the tortillas. Now top with cherry tomatoes, goat cheese and chopped baby spinach.
5. Place on baking sheet and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
6. After 10 minutes, remove and slice using a pizza cutter. Enjoy!